Monday, August 25, 2008

Introduction Message

Hi, Welcome to my blog.

I have been trying very hard to get that perfect health for so many years. I have lost my parents years back due to their ill health caused due to wrong lifestyle and eating habits. I know how much good health is important not only for you but for your loved ones also. If you are healthy, you will not only be there for your loved ones for longer time but you will also be able to enjoy that time to the fullest.

There is saying in Hindi, "Pehla Sukh Nirogi Kaya" - healthy body is the most important thing in your life and it is so true. Only if you are healthy, you will be able to enjoy your career, your status, your family life, your love life etc

I have created this blog to talk about health, fitness, weight loss and low calorie recipes. I am going to write here whatever I have learned from my mistakes or mistakes committed by people around me; whatever I have learned from the loads and loads of stuff that I have read.

And yes, besides fitness mantras and quick recipes we will also talk about positive attitude which is very very important for a perfect health.

So - Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, would like to see some interesting posts in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was searching for such "knowledge sharing" source. Hope it will not be a stereotype and artificial as most of we find on the www. Thanks for taking the initiative and all d best.

    ReplyDelete