Thursday, March 5, 2009

My experience with vegetarian GM Diet - Day2

Day 2
Exercise: 6 kms of brisk walk
Water Intake: 3.5 litres

Breakfast:
Mashes potato with onions and boiled veggies (cauliflower, peas, beans, carrots and bottle gourd)

Mid-morning:
Veggies (Red cabbage, boiled broccoli, boiled peas and carrots) Ok here I have done a little booboo I have added some Thousand Islands dressing and Tomato Ketchup. Its fine yaar ;)

Lunch:
Cucumber + Veggies (carrots, beans and peas)

Dinner:

Cooked Veggies (Spinach, Bottle gourd, peas, carrots, capsicum and cauliflower)

I have taken 2-3 cups of green tea besides this. As I had a different combination of veggies in all the meals so it was not boring at all. Yes, it took a lot of efforts and patience from me for preparing all the combos a day before. I could sleep only at 1:00 am :( and my eyes were burning the next day. I guess, its worth it as the other day passed by quite smoothly. Note I had half a liter water more which is a good progress.

6 comments:

  1. well a you mention about your diet routine, i must say you working hard.
    It is always good to be aware of what kind a diet suits us.
    then we can also choose types diets for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that the diet chart which you have mentioned is too good however, it depends on the person if follow the diet plan. Ask all the questions related to fitness and balanced diet on Balanced Diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on Day 3, and following the diet religiously. I have not had a single cup of tea for last 3 days. Strangely, I reduced 700 gms after Day 1, but gained back 600 gms after Day 2....Is this normal? I am really scared to continue with this diet further. Any comments / suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on Day 3, and following the diet religiously. I have not had a single cup of tea for last 3 days. Strangely, I reduced 700 gms after Day 1, but gained back 600 gms after Day 2....Is this normal? I am really scared to continue with this diet further. Any comments / suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog!!!. I have also started 30 Days fitness challenge. I am sure I will learn many things from you.
    I am posting the updates of my program on my blog.

    ReplyDelete