Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My experience with vegetarian GM Diet - Day1

For all those who dont know about GM diet; please click here

For me its the quickest way to lose 5 kgs in a week without starving yourself. I am planning to go to London in the last week of March and want to shed some weight before my trip. So I have started this diet from yesterday and want to share my experience here.

Day 1
Exercise: 6 kms of brisk walk
Water Intake: 3 litres

Breakfast:
3 Oranges

Lunch:
Watermelon

Evening Snack:
Apple

Dinner:
Apple and Watermelon

I am a fruit lover so for me the first day is the easiest and most interesting. My only trouble is the milk and banana day as I dont like either of it. Lets see how it goes and how much will I lose from this diet. Anyways, wish me luck and I will keep you updated for all the 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment